Kilo Lounge is looking for passionate and creative Bartenders to join our growing team! The Bartender makes all the drinks at the Lounge, and keeps it rolling. This is an ideal position for someone who is looking to get serious about their bartending career.
Duties you will carry out:
- This is a full time, operational position – you work behind the bar and support the Lounge flow at all time
- The basics include setting up and opening the bar, running, preparing drinks with quality control checks and maintaining it during service, cleaning up and closing it out for the night. Receiving stocks and supplies, takes inventory and organizing them.
- Learning bar menu, SOP and sequence of service to memory for smoother bar flow
- Building guest relations by providing memorable experiences is at the core of what Kilos does and believes in. You will adopt this practice, while working on increasing guest return count
- Responsible for own POS station, processing orders and closing of checks.
- Assist colleagues as needed in and out of the bar
What you need to successfully apply
- Have basic bartending experience
- Enjoys the nightlife scene and able to work late night hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Hardworking, and able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment while maintaining demeanour and quality control.
- Curious minds who want to immerse themselves in the local bartending scene, and gain knowledge in cocktails, beer, wine, spirit and coffee making
- You are here for a career, and not just another job change. You want to make a difference
- You genuinely care for your team and guest experience and spare no expense at getting the best for both
- Can comfortably work long hours on your feet in a hectic work environment and lift heavy beer kegs
- This position is open to Singaporeans only. Able to start working immediately
If this is what you have been on the search for, hit that apply button and we would love to meet with you for an in-person interview!
We will only be contacting applicants who have been shortlisted – thank you for applying!
About Kilo Lounge
Seek comfort in the ultimate living room—Kilo Lounge.
Kilo Lounge first opened in the Ture building at 66 Kampong Bugis in February 2014. A graffiti-covered cargo lift brought guests all the way up to the 8th floor, into the industrial-themed lounge. The raw space played host to a myriad of international DJs, thought-provoking talks and performances, and was also the meeting ground for unstoppable parties, gourmet cocktails, creative bites, and good company.
Kilo Lounge made its official comeback in December 2016, at at 21 Tanjong Pagar Road.