The Sales Executive is responsible for supporting the Strategic Regional Sales Managers to find and make contact with new potential B2B companies across a specific Region (Europe, Asia, North America) who could benefit from our platform solution. They would develop new clients leads through online research, attending events, networking, sending emails and making phone calls, as well as help maintain existing client relationships and attend sales meetings with sales managers.
Additionally the Sales Executive will take a lead role in creating and maintaining the Ksubaka, social Digital Footprint.
Responsibilities. You will…
- Daily online research for potential leads through industry news portals, associations, social media, etc.
- Mapping potential client organizations to identify potential key stakeholders
- Preparation of sales material and presentation to propose Ksubaka solutions to client organizations
- Daily prospecting of the leads by email and phone to find contacts that are interested to learn more about Ksubaka
- Scheduling meeting or conference calls for SRSM’s to present Ksubaka
- Recording activities in the companies CRM data base for accurate tracking and timely follow-ups
Maintenance of the Ksubaka Social Media footprint.
- Research, booking, preparation, and management of Ksubaka attendance at global Trade shows
Skills & Experience. You have…
- This is a business development position for someone wishing to build a meaningful career in sales and learn strategic selling
- Great verbal & written communications skills
- Commercial acumen, a grasp of revenue, GM and NM
- Previous sales experience (inside or outside)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Ideally previous work experience with platform or software provider
Characteristics. You are…
- A can-do attitude
- Driven and tenacious
- A self-starter
- Someone who asks for help, advice, support when needed
- A real desire to learn and develop a successful career in sales
What is it like to work at Ksubaka?
At Ksubaka we pride ourselves on the vast diversity of origin and background among our teams, we may only have offices in two countries but Ksubakians are from all over the world! Ksubaka is a place where you can really be yourself, where we will help you grow your career and make sure you maintain a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance. You will be working with like-minded individuals who take pride in their work and who will make sure you are equipped to fulfil your job.
- Salary + Bonus Package
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
Ksubaka a big data and technology platform which can manage a network of interactive touch screens in high traffic retail locations, helping retailers and brands to advertise offers, gather actionable insights, and gather hundreds of millions of data points every day about shoppers’ preferences and behaviours in real-time. Ksubaka using the language of games to attract and engage with shoppers on a permission-basis at unprecedented rates, transforming the way retailers and brands engage with consumers instore.