We’re looking for a strategic RSM in Thailand and in Indonesia who will develop relationships with both agencies and retailers, who will understand their individual challenges and strategies and proposing value adding solution using Ksubaka’s platform and playSpots. You will be responsible for initiating contact with target accounts through to the commercial realisation of Ksubaka’s engagement. There are likely to be more than one entity within the Sale as many retailers retain the services of a digital marketing agency to assist in the monetisation of digital assets.
Responsibilities. You will…
- Map target organisations, identify key stakeholders and engage
- Ensure delivery of all financial targets including revenue and gross profit
- Develop and implement a clear strategic account plan for driving profitable growth by aligning key stakeholders
- Establish appropriate relationships with target customers and win new business
- Introduce new products and propositions to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management at C-level within all key customers
- Understand the customer’s strategic and operational issues upfront through engagement at the right level
Requirements. You have…
- Track record of selling enterprise solution within complex organisations
- Experience opening new accounts
- The ability to articulate a deep understanding of customer’s business, market and industry
- The ability to identify key decision-makers and influencers within the target organization
- Experience managing global customer relationship up to C-level
- The ability to translate customer’s objectives and strategy into relevant propositions
- Experience with consultative selling approach
- Demonstrable understanding of commercial sales principles
- Retail experience and some exposure to the advertising marketplace
- Experience selling platform and SaaS
- Adopted some form of Sales Enablement toolset
What is it like to work at Ksubaka?
At Ksubaka we pride ourselves on the vast diversity of origin and background among our teams, we may only have offices in two countries but Ksubakians are from all over the world! Ksubaka is a place where you can really be yourself, where we will help you grow your career and make sure you maintain a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance. You will be working with like-minded individuals who take pride in their work and who will make sure you are equipped to fulfil your job.
- Salary + Bonus Package
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
Ksubaka is a technology and data company that uses the language of games on a fleet of interactive screens, called PlaySpots, to transform the way retailers and brands interact with shoppers to engage, research and monetize their footfall, linking offline behaviours with online profiles.
As retailers digitise their physical locations at an unprecedented rate, Ksubaka is able to create a breakthrough model by combining scalable engagement, machine learning and IoT for passive and active data.
Our London and Singapore offices share a relaxed yet focused vibe where teams dare to think big, care -almost painfully- about the quality of what they are providing to other team members and clients, and focus on keeping things simple, removing any unnecessary hurdle, in an effort to wow all those around us.