Are you looking to develop your career in IT & Education sector? If so, then we have the role for you!
The ideal candidate will infuse learning design with emerging educational technologies to support technology-enabled learning. S/he will oversee the entire content development projects and work closely with Subject Matter Expert to design instructional and learning strategies that are aligned to the instructional goals of the course.
· Handle and execute content development projects
· Liaise with involved personnel on design, development and delivery of blended learning courses.
· Analyze current state of the learning environment including: analysis of content, target audience, delivery styles and preferences of instructors, organizational goals and factors impacting the attainment of these goals
· Recommend digital appropriate learning technologies and learning strategies based on sound learning principles and theories (Bloom’s Taxonomy and ADDIE model)
· Provide consultation and technical support for the integration of technology in teaching, development of courseware
· Identify and work with Subject Matter Experts to write concise, creative, and effective instructional materials
· Design, develop, collaborate and co-ordinate effective pedagogical learning materials and activities to address learning outcomes.
· Design and deploy methodologies to evaluate, analyse and report on effectiveness of e-learning, learning content and solutions
· Review, finalize and monitor the project milestone and quality of deliverables
· Bachelor degree/postgraduate or equivalent in Education/Instructional Design/Multimedia. Candidates who have been trained at NIE and are ACTA-certified will be given preference
· At least 3-5 years of experience in Curriculum Design, Instructional Design, Content Development and Training practices
· Project management experience for projects of similar nature is preferred
· Understanding of best practice principles related to learning and knowledge of current emerging technologies, products, methodologies and pedagogies
· Knowledge and ability to apply state-of-the-art learning technologies, video and multimedia and commonly used educational technology tools such as Learning Management System/ learning management activity systems (Blackboard, Moodle, etc)
· Technically competent with various content authoring tools, such as Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate, Lectora, Rapitivity, etc is preferred
· Experience in creating web pages using HTML, XML and other web technologies is preferred
· Willingness to learn new systems and technology
About LDR Pte Ltd - Singapore
LDR specialises in providing eLearning, mobile learning and location-based mobile learning for Educational Institutes and Corporates clients and is the dominant player in the design and development of location-based mobile solutions in Singapore. Our location-based mobile authoring platform incorporates a variety of location-based triggers to enable visually appealing and highly engaging content to be pushed onto users’ smartphone or tablet devices when they arrive on any site of interest across Singapore and any other part of the world. Our award winning solutions have already impacted more than 160,000 participants comprising children, students and adults and with very high customer satisfaction ratings. Our key clients include government ministries such as Ministry of Education (MOE); Ministry of Defence (MINDEF).