· Ensure classroom discipline and safety of children under your care.
· Need to be responsible and be a good role model for the children.
· Need to have the passion and love for the children.
· Committed to working long term.
· Provide guidance and homework supervision to a class of primary school children (P1-P6) in their homework and spelling.
· Work effectively and proactively in a dynamic school environment.
· Conduct in-house programme and instill good habits and values.
· Possess genuine care to mentor/guide/work with children in primary schools.
· WSQ student care certification preferred
· Experience in school-based student care preferred.
· Min 5 GCE “O” level passes, English inclusive.
· Able to discipline students patiently and firmly.
Job Type: Full-time
Open positions at Punggol / Dakota.