· Ability to handle end to end recruitment activity
· Schedule on and off-site complex interviews, liaising and negotiating with candidate, hiring
managers, interviewers and executive assistants to secure interview days, times and logistics
· Manage and find solutions for unexpected, last minute schedule changes
· Facilitate candidate onsite experience, escorting candidate to interviews and maintaining a positive “candidate experience”
· New hire processing – offer letter and other on-boarding management
· Prepare offer letters, coordinating IJO(Internal Job Opportunity), ERP(Employee Referral Program) and other recruiting correspondence
· Work in “Workday” Systems and tools, racking recruiting activities and providing status updates and reporting
· Degree/Diploma in any fields
· Min 2+ years’ experience as a Technical Recruiter
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with deadlines
· Ability to make informed and timely decisions; understands when to take ownership of a decision and when to involve other parties
· Thinks ahead and troubleshoots, removing obstacles before they become issues
· Comfortable with change & ability to adapt quickly
· Ability to manage a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable workload
· Passion for candidate and customer experience; excellent relationship and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with executives and professionals at all levels
About Lumileds Singapore Pte Ltd
Lumileds is the global leader in light engine technology. The company develops, manufactures and distributes groundbreaking LEDs and automotive lighting products that shatter the status quo and help customers gain and maintain a competitive edge. With a rich history of industry “firsts,” Lumileds is uniquely positioned to deliver lighting advancements well into the future by maintaining an unwavering focus on quality, innovation and reliability.
Lumileds General Illumination Business introduced breakthrough LED lighting products such as the first LED backlit TV and the first LED flash in camera phones.
Building on 100 years of industry “firsts,” we develop game-changing lighting technologies—while maintaining the end-to-end supply chain our customers have come to rely on. Our LUXEON LEDs deliver unmatched efficacy and incorporate new control options, color changing technology, and convenience.
And this innovation extends to our automotive lighting. The company’s Automotive lighting product innovations included the first dual filament lamp in 1924 to the first LED daytime running lights and front-turning headlamps for cars in 1988. We are dedicated to producing best-in-class lighting solutions that help drivers feel safer on the road—including lamps that never need replacement and bright, clear headlights that improve visibility.
Lumileds is shaping the future of light with our LEDs and automotive lamps, and helping our customers illuminate how people see the world around them.