Minutes away from Labrador Park MRT Station located in the scenic PSA building, Marine Press offers a complete range of navigational solutions to a diverse client base in the marine industry.
We are looking for someone who can help our potential and future customers seamlessly adopt bleeding edge technology.
Most importantly we are looking for someone to engage, retain and grow Marine Press’ customer business.
You understand the client’s business as much as you understand our solution and can guarantee its good functionality.
As a member of our operations team in Singapore, the Applications Specialist – Sales will:
Be a problem Solver
- Autonomously support end-users on incidents related to applications and maintain communication through the troubleshooting and resolution.
- Understand current applications and identify opportunities for improving business processes.
Be a Technical Generalist
- Perform technical analysis on issues, synthesize and respond to users with clear, concise and easy to understand answers.
- Provide trainings for the key users, providing a global vision of an integrated system.
Be a Project Manager
- Welcome customer complaints as opportunities for improvement, coordinate improvement strategies and oversee solutions to address customer issues as a team.
- Collaborate with technical resources internally and externally to ensure seamless implementation of solutions.
If this resonates with you, then we might be a match.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience working in a technological environment
- Able to travel internationally
- Ability to work flexible hours given international nature of our operations
- Superior ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written, in a minimum of two languages (one of which must be English)
About Marine Press
For the past 20 years, customers from around the world have chosen Marine Press for the quality service and innovative products we deliver. This has allowed us to become one of the largest distributors and most respected name in the business. As the industry is migrating towards digital products, Marine Press is embracing these changes. We are aggressively developing a more advanced generation of data management tools, GIS, marine navigation related products for our customers.