This position requires strong technical and troubleshooting skills and experience to be able to aide Project Managers/Leads in organising the project effort while hitting key project milestones. You will become expert in configuring the Fenergo Framework, and be a knowledge expert in the product offering and configuration capabilities.
Assessing change and providing estimates will also be important to the role, to be able to assist the Project Managers/Leads in determining scope and timelines.
Mentoring of Junior team members to become more proficient in the Fenergo framework and good development practices.
- Configuration of custom Fenergo Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology
- Develop expertise in configuring the Fenergo Product, recommending optimal alignment with product for any client solutions
- Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring the custom Fenergo Framework
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix bugs and configuration issues
- Maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts
- Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines
- Product installation in test and client environments
- Integration with internal and external API’s
- Data Mapping
- Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
- Integrate tightly with all Fenergo internal teams
Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- .NET/Java experience, e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, or other IDE experience
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle DB
- Experience using XML
- Source Control experience, e.g. TFS, Git, Mercurial, etc
- Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache, etc.
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Proactive and can work independently or as part of a team
- Some experience from the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors will be advantageous
- Experience mentoring and guiding a team to a common goal
- Quick Learner
About Mega Byte IT Services
Mega Byte IT Services is globalized leading services provider in the field of IT and ITES such as Software Development and Support outsourcing, Professional website strategies development and maintenance, Mobile application development and product / service oriented support. Mega Byte driven by higher level protocols that delivering high performance and more utility in terms of cost and time and in-class unmatched quality.