We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor that possess the right attitude, focus and dedication who holds:-
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Great time management
3. Organisational ability and
4. Attention to details
1. General quantity survey duties such as pre/post contract duites, taking off quantities, cost control, variation works, finalization ofcost and tender administrative duties
2. Sourcing of new vendors (sub-contractors and suppliers), compilation of quotation and competitive prices and summarizing sub-contracts, materials and equipments
3. Evaluation and certifications of contracts
4. Preparation of tender submission and pre-tender pricing vertification
5. Prepare monthly progress claims and necessary cost analysis report
6. Understanding project goals, deadlines, financial boundaries, cost budgeting to allocate best resources
7. Scheduling project deadlines and general co-ordination with all parties
1. Mininum Diploma in relevant background.
2. Mininum 1-2 years relevant working experiences
3. Familiar with computer software. i.e. autocad, bim, excel, etc.
Please email us your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you once shortlisted.