Merrymaker seeks to solve the challenges of finding the perfect gift for every occasion. We enable users to send gifts wrapped and delivered instantly.
As a key member of the Business Development team, you will structure, negotiate and execute partnerships designed to expand and grow the reach of the Merrymaker business.
The primary focus of this role will be on the acquisition of new merchants through scalable, repeatable and creative platform partnerships that co-promote and incentivize new people to list their gifts on Merrymaker.
- Identify sales opportunities, forge and develop relationships to enable rapid growth of merchants on MerryMaker
- Lead deal executions, including prioritization of partners and deal negotiations
- Onboarding of new partner relationships and management of the roll out of the service to new merchants
- Provide the product team with customers based insights into evolving requirements to help guide the development process
- Singaporean or Singapore PR
- Be able to start immediately on a full time basis
- Level of Education: Diploma or graduate above
- Hands-on mentality to always put the customer first
- Effective communication at all levels in English
- Extremely ambitious, highly motivated, and team oriented
- Ideally have experience in a startup or e-commerce and bring strong analytical skills
- Able to work independently and under tight deadlines, define priorities, and respond quickly when faced with new and complex tasks