- Daily liaising with local Sales & Operation team and 3PL operators on delivery, pricing and logistics issues
- Work collaboratively with IT, Sales, Finance and other departments.
- Inventory Management. Responsible for daily incoming and outgoing stocks, stock status and stock takes.
- Orders management and fulfillment, including shipment tracking
- Logistics arrangement for daily orders
- Assist in demand and forecast planning
- Perform timely data inputs, updates, retrieval, filing and documentation processing related to Forecast and Sales Orders. Monitor and ensure all orders are duly delivered to customers within a stipulated operation turnaround time
- Performs monthly Stocks and Order Reconciliation during Month-End Closing Operation
- Ensure all documentations/Procedures are in compliance to Company standards
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics/ Business or relevant
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in order fulfillment/ ecommerce operations
- High energy, self – motivation & ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment under minimum supervision
- Ability to learn fast, multi- tasking and prioritize task to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate with working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Knowledge of Excel is a must)
About Migme Pte Ltd
About migme Limited
migme Limited (ASX: MIG | WKN: A117AB) is a global digital media company focused on emerging markets. We deliver social entertainment services through mobile apps migme and LoveByte, and artist management website alivenotdead.
The flagship social migme app lets users stay connected, have fun, and be entertained by offering free chat, entertainment content and blogging services. These users buy virtual goods including gifts, games, avatar items, emoticons and stickers.
The company is listed and registered in Australia, with headquarters in Singapore.