- To work closely with the team to conceptualize and manage events marketing using both traditional and new media channels
- To support the creation and delivery of dynamic marketing activities that will enhance our client’s events by drawing on the full marketing mix, including PR, digital, local activation, radio, email, social media, experimental and tactical promotional activities.
- Work closely with internal and external event planning committees and client groups to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote the organizations brand.
- Determine fiscal requirements and prepare budgetary recommendations.
- Establish staff schedules, task assignments equipment allocation to ensure conformance with objectives and goals.
- Manage client relationships pre-event, during and post-event.
- Source venues, recommend and engage catering, acquire supporting technology and coordinate development of materials to execute a quality of event.
- Prepare event programs and confirm all necessary preparations are in order.
- Oversee procurement purchasing and client service needs with regard to catering, audiovisual, security and rental needs for events.
- Work with communications staff to develop brand, marketing labels and tools for events as required.
- Supervise, direct and coordinate the activities of personnel, subcontractors and vendors as required to successfully execute all aspects of the event on the scheduled delivery day.
- Troubleshoot and smooth issues relating to the successful execution of the event program.
- Professional and able to project a good image of the company
- Participates in new business activities as assigned.
- Good communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Able to manage multiple projects, events and priorities simultaneously
- Creative and able to think out-of-the-box
- Independent and able to work with minimal supervision when needed.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision when needed.
- Perform well under stress
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work overtime during the run-up to events
- Proficient use of the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidates with at least 1 year experience in events coordination preferred.
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin preferred (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)