Yap Loh & Partners LLP, a multi-service law firm, is looking for a legal secretary to join its team.
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to the partner(s);
• Prepare/draft various Court documents and conduct Lawnet/eLitigation/case searches;
• File documents via the eLitigation, Bizfile and IP2SG systems;
• Assist on the drafting, proof reading, marking-up, printing and scanning of agreements/letters/documents;
• Attending to clients and following-up on/updating them on their matters/enquiries;
• Performing a variety of secretarial duties including preparing bills, handling calls, managing files/documents, monitoring deadlines, scheduling appointments/meetings, managing calendars, replying to correspondence/emails/faxes; and
• Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
• GCE ‘O’ levels, GCE ‘A’ levels or Polytechnic Diploma;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary – experience in handling motor accident work/claims would be an advantage;
• Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint (optional);
• Operational/working knowledge of the eLitigation, Bizfile and IP2SG (optional) filing procedures;
• Able to work independently and as part of a team;
• Good command of written and spoken English; and
• Good typing speed and accuracy.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to email (Attention: The Recruitment Partner) their detailed resume, stating full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, together with a recent photograph to: email@example.com
(We thank and appreciate applicants for emailing their resumes. However, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence).