• Collaborate with Editorial and Creative Directors to ensure designs are consistent with overall project goals
• Effectively translate and elaborate on template mocks from Editorial and Creative Directors into subsequent web pages
• Contribute to the design of web interfaces using techniques based on design theory and concepts related to creating visual flow and compelling customer experiences
• Design web graphics using Photoshop, Illustrator and demonstrate an understanding of e-commerce web tools such as Flash, Java Script, CSS and HTML
• Follow art direction and contribute to design direction
• Work within project schedules and deadlines
Required Skills, Experience, and Attributes:
• 1-2 years professional experience; ideally with digital agency, design or publishing firm
• A portfolio of solid web design, and other digital design work.
• Education in digital and traditional design and/or equivalent experience
• Fluent in relevant design software; particularly HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator and conversant in e-commerce infrastructure and language
• Strong communication and problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to take direction, and change direction as the project requires
• Good eye for design and photography
About Mummyfique Pte Ltd
Mummyfique is a digital destination that melds intelligent, thoughtful editorial with quality retail products for mothers, babies and young children. Dedicated to improving the lives of savvy, time-starved modern mothers, Mummyfique takes the legwork out of comparing thousands of products and services on the web and showcases only the best – personally endorsed by the founders themselves – in experiential exposés and actual tests by the Mummyfique team and their family.
The Mummyfique team maintains a creative, family-friendly work environment that respects the sanctity of motherhood, diversity, ideas and hard work. We adhere to a strict principle of honesty and integrity in what we do and will only produce articles and offer information that are rooted in facts, and with personal endorsements.
Mummyfique is founded by three modern mummies (mod mummies) who are frustrated with the lack of intelligent, curated content and online shopping options.