BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
The Product Specialist is responsible for building relationships with key accounts and manages a group of key accounts and territories.
The position will develop business opportunities across the range of products with the objective of achieving/exceeding the sales and profit targets for both Franchise and Account-based Business Plans.
The role is also responsible for developing long-term positive customer relationships to build customer loyalty and confidence in NI-MEDICAL Singapore as a preferred supplier.
+ Achieve / exceed assigned account sales targets & gross profit contribution in key accounts.
+ Identify development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability and market share for target customers.
+ Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through customer relationships, product support and services.
+ Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of customer delivered health care services to patients through in-service education and training where appropriate.
+ Support sales, marketing and franchise teams and other NI-MEDICAL business/functional unit members through a cooperative and constructive approach to sales meetings, internal company relationships, account development and the resolution of day-to-day business issues.
+ Manage Account information through effective, timely reports and accurate customer records.
+ Continuously improve product knowledge and selling related skills to provide improved service to customers which differentiate NI-MEDICAL PRODUCTS from competitors.
+ Engage in product portfolio management and set strategic directions based on customer needs and business goals.
+ To undertake any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary, for the advancement of the Company Qualifications.
• A Diploma /Bachelor Degree
• Preferably with Orthopaedics or medical device experience.
• 1-3 years of selling experience with strong sales record.
• Must be willing to work long and irregular hours, including weekends
• Ability to conduct sales mapping, Pre-Call Planning and post call review and follow-ups
• A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
• Strong, demonstrated leadership qualities, driven by a passion to excel in a customer-centric and innovative organization.
• Possess a valid Class 3 driving license is preferred
• Ability to manage external customer demands and build relationship within assigned accounts
• Ability to handle complexities of account from different stakeholders involved in the decision making process
• Plan and execute sales strategies to convert customers through competency of products knowledge, procedural knowledge and service support
• Dynamic and outgoing personality
• To deliver results under pressure, and possess the ability to handle work stress