BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
Nurse Advisor/Clinical Specialist will be helping the sales representatives to achieve a profitable market share by supporting doctors and other nurses on NI-MEDICAL products.
You are required to deliver training presentations to end users and plan your own workload. You will also need to work independently as well as being part of a team.
Having the ability to demonstrate commercial awareness, so having a great mind for sales and marketing can also greatly improve your chances.
· Singapore Nursing Board licence
· A Diploma /Bachelor Degree
· Preferably with ICU or Cardiology trained
· 3-5 years of Nursing experience
· IT skills Microsoft office
· Personal & Interpersonal skills
· Organising, Planning & Presentation skills.
· Influencing skills
· Product knowledge
· Professional Clinical Development
· Customer & Consumer driven
· Takes responsibility and is accountable