- Providing extensive admin and secretarial support to the Chief of Staff and the CEO
- Calendar management and associated tasks, i.e. Booking conference rooms, audio visual equipment, copies, preparing docs & scheduling meetings etc.
- Collating information from different stakeholders and preparing presentation materials for the C-levels
- Business travel arrangements in line with corporate travel policies
- Processing of T&E and other expense claims
- Creating and maintaining team-related schedules and contact lists
- Assisting and /or leading the organization of events
- Logistics & arrangement of meetings for visitor(s); management meetings
- Maintain files/records and document the same
- Draft emails/letters on relevant matters in consultation with the supervisor
- Acting as point-of-contact for Singapore Office in respect to any administrative support
- Respond to all incoming requests and queries (through calls or emails) by demonstrating a high level of efficiency and professionalism
- Build and maintain relationship with the stakeholders
- Assisting in ad-hoc project support or tasks when required
- Diploma and above
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling)
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Advanced ability to organize
- Tactful and good judgment in confidential situations
- Strong business acumen
- Able to read and speak Chinese
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About Noah Holdings
Noah Holdings is a newly set up entity in Singapore with our parent company (Noah Group) headquartered in China and listed in NYSE. We are a leading wealth and asset management service provider in China with a focus on global investment and asset allocation services for high net worth individuals and enterprises.
We have operations in 79 cities in mainland China, in Taipei, Hong Kong, Canada, US and in Australia. As part of the group’s international expansion strategy, we are establishing our operations in Singapore.