JOB VACANCY- ADMIN ASSISTANT (Full Time)
Padrino Global Solutions Pte Ltd is a new start-up company in Singapore. Uniquely comprising of 2 divisions, basically the Energy & Industrial Solutions division and the Lifestyle Solutions divisions. The Energy& Industrial Solutions deals with the supply of equipment and components mainly to the Energy, Offshore and Marine sectors. Where else the Lifestyle Solutions deals with the supply and distribution of consumer products i.e. baby products. For the Energy & Industrial Solutions division, we have representatives in Brunei, East Malaysia and will be expanding our reach to Indonesia and Vietnam in the near future.
Who are we looking for?
In Padrino, we welcome ideas and have an open-door policy thus we respect and trust each other, have fun at work yet maintain our professionalism. To fit into the company culture, the person must be Singaporean, energetic, efficient, independent and willing to take the responsibility and initiative in handling the admin matters of the company and improving on the process. The person must have good computer skills, have basic knowledge in office administration and being able to speak Mandarin will be an advantage. Being a young company, we have room for career advancement thus we are looking for a team player that wants to grow with the company.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the person will carry out their duties by ensuring the daily administration of the company is carried out smoothly. Being the first contact to the customer, they will also be the voice and the face of the company.
- Attending to incoming calls and guest
- Act as a Personal Assistant to the MD by maintaining his calendar of meetings and travels
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the office
- Proper filing of documents
- Responsible for creating and processing Sales Orders, Delivery Notes and Invoices
- Responsible for the adequate availability of office supplies
- Responsible for maintaining the petty cash
- Act as the main contact to RedMart in way of processing orders and liaising with internal Logistics Department.
- Ensure company’s CRM is updated
- Ad Hoc task as requested by the Managing Director
Salary: Will commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Annual leave, bonuses, pioneer status, medical and career advancement.
Interested applicants, please send your latest CV with photo, availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified to attend an interview.