Paktor is the leading SE Asian provider of various social networking platforms that are dedicated to helping Asian singles meet other singles in the region. Paktor emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for our users. We find out who you’d like to meet nearby and connect you with them if they’re also interested. Or to put it simply, we bring people together: without the pressure. After all, that’s what Paktor means.
Paktor was founded with the mission of connecting singles in Asia through technology-enabled platforms. To date, Paktor has grown into a leading multi-social entertainment network Company in Asia, with assets in dating, social networking, video live streaming and media sharing. Headquartered in Singapore with presence in Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand, Paktor has over 7 million users and successfully made over 20 million matches. Paktor is backed by institutional investors including Vertex Ventures (subsidiary of Temasek), Majuven, Convergence Ventures, Infinity Venture Partners and Yahoo Japan.
As an Receptionist, you will be responsible for
• Greet all guest and visitors
• Answering all phone calls and direct to respective caller
• Assist in office security and facilities maintenance such as follow-up with vendors for repair/maintenance in the office
• Reception duties
• Meetings room booking coordination
• General upkeep of cleanliness and tidiness of the office area
• Monitor Pantry and coordinate purchases when needed
• Keep track and process invoices/payments
• Assist various business divisions in their daily business practices e.g. client meetings, onboarding new clients, operations, etc.
• Manage the matching of clients and facilitate the scheduling of dates
• Facilitate enquiries from clients as well as assist in other administrative and adhoc duties
• At least a diploma in any field
• Able to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision
• Possess good communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office and Google web applications
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure with tight deadlines
• High initiative, independent and ability to thrive in a fast-based start-cup company
• Candidates who are available immediate or in a short-notice period preferred.
• MUST be able to work on alternate Saturdays.
• Fresh Graduates are WELCOMED!
About Paktor Pte Ltd
Paktor was founded with the mission of connecting singles in Asia through technology- enabled platforms. Since its founding in 2013, Paktor Group has expanded beyond Singapore to the rest of Southeast Asia and North Asia, becoming the largest social dating group in the region. The company recently acquired a controlling stake in Taiwan live streaming company 17 Media to expand its business to social entertainment. Along with its other acquisitions in social dating such as Down, Inc and Goodnight, the group’s social entertainment and dating assets jointly account for over 20 million users in Asia.
Paktor is backed by institutional investors including Vertex Ventures (subsidiary of Temasek), Majuven, Convergence Ventures, Infinity Venture Partners and Yahoo Japan.
GaiGai is the largest offline dating agency by membership size and operations scale in Singapore that offers personalized matching services and singles’ networking events. As a subsidiary of Paktor, we ride on the rising trend of mobile dating applications to bring singles together into real life dates. Our compatibility algorithm is also backed by neuroscience research and user behavioral study from over two billion swipes on Paktor. Come join us at GaiGai to help singles find their life partner
You can expect:
Easy and fun culture,
Start- up and young working environment
Good career development opportunities
Job Location: Central, Singapore
Attractive remuneration and benefits
This role is for an image & dating consultant position in GaiGai’s new premium service. With GaiGai consulting, clients are assigned to a professional coach who will offer guidance on their image, look and EQ so as to further their advancement not only in dating, but in their professional space as well.
You will be trained under our Head Coach to become part of our team of consultants offering image grooming and date coaching courses to clients. We deeply value the quality of all courses delivered, hence you will also be given opportunities to enhance your credentials and knowledge externally on a regular basis in order to provide top-notch services to our clients.
Work with our Head Coach on the content and delivery of our image and dating courses
Introduce members to our company’s philosophy and methods of coaching
Conduct detailed interviews with members to discuss personal preferences and confidently approach difficult topics faced by clients.
Strategize and problem solve member’s needs through tailored consultations and recommendations
Exercise patience and good judgment when providing sound personal and relational advice.
Provide excellent customer service and constant communication with members.
Ensure prompt and accurate delivery of services to your client portfolio
Extensive knowledge of latest trends in fashion, including in-depth knowledge of color and composition suitable for different outfits
Enthusiastic and energetic about helping people develop healthy relationships.
Highly motivated, energetic self-starter with goal-oriented personality.
Ability to feel comfortable working with a wide range of ages, ethnicities, religious preferences, sexual orientation and cultural perspectives.
Experience carrying a high caseload in a high pressure, fast-paced work environment is a plus.
Background in field of psychology/counseling/marriage and family therapy is a plus
Experience helping adults with dating and relationship struggles is a PLUS.
Prior fashion modeling or pageantship experience is a PLUS.
Only Singaporeans and PRs may apply.