- Conceptualise and execute design work
- Work with a wide range of platforms including publication, print, websites and digital
- Maintaining a consistent style and high level of work across all assets
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in graphic design with Diploma in Arts & Design or equivalent
- Highly proficient in graphic/creative design programs using MAC, e.g. Photoshop, InDesign Mac
- Strong in conceptualization, design and graphics layout
About PCL Printers (Pte) Limited
PCL Printers (Pte) Limited provides a one-stop print-solution for clients at large, equipped with the best technology to bring more efficient, better quality and more economical solutions to its clients. We are backed by certifications such as ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18000:2009 certified since 2009, and and bizSAFE Star certified since 2013 – a testament of our strengths and qualities.
We have printed numerous annual reports and publications of key institutions in Singapore such as the People’s Action Party and Bukit Timah Community Center. Our clients also include Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations, Singapore Lee Clan General Association, The Singapore Cycle & Motor Traders’ Association, Singapore Stevedores Union, Singapore Lam Ann Association, The Chinese Calligraphy Society of Singapore, Gateway Entertainment and Touch Community Services amongst many others.
Transforming ideas to print for more than 40 years, we have helped organizations, schools, authors, clans and societies to typeset, design, print and deliver their annuals, newsletters and magazines. All this, done with the highest possible safety and quality controls.