We are about to launch a new natural health supplement range and are looking for a smart and enthusiastic individual to manage the startup’s operations and marketing initiatives. Besides having oversight over our e-commerce operations, you will also be involved in marketing strategy and execution.
What you already are/have
- A smart, proactive and enthusiastic individual – fresh graduates are most welcome to apply
- Excellent organisational skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English
- Familiarity with and existing active participation on social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and a keen interest in business development, sales and marketing, including digital marketing
- A genuine interest in the health and wellness industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and design applications
- An aesthetic eye and the ability to think strategically and creatively
What you will do
- Oversee and manage the e-store/website in conjunction with our web developer/designer and obtain working familiarity with the platform
- Manage orders and other company transactions and operations
- Monitor performance of third party service providers, and source and recruit new service providers as necessary
- Be actively involved in business development and marketing strategy and execution
- Create and deliver blog posts, social media posts, web content, press releases and other marketing and promotional material
- Engage with customers and partners in Singapore and in key international markets
In short, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to utilise and develop a broad range of valuable skills in an active and dynamic role. We look forward to you journeying with us in developing this nascent company into a global leader.
Working hours are 9am to 6pm daily with a flexible lunch hour off over a five-day work week. Default working hours can be discussed. The successful candidate will be expected to sign an NDA. Please apply by sending us your CV and a cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.