a) Assist in packing customer’s orders according to preparation lists.
b) Handle walk-in customer queries.
c) Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
d) Assists in other areas of store, such as clean-up, shelf-stocking, or keeping merchandise displayed in an orderly manner.
e) Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- 6 day work week. Mon – Sat. 10am – 8pm.
- Off on Sundays and PH.
- Salary typically starts with $2,200 during probation. Will be revised to UP TO $2,500 after probation (depending on performance).
- Salary negotiable up to $3,000 (with relevant experience).
- Full-time benefits included (14D MC + 7D AL + Medical reimbursements).
- Performance bonuses (twice a year)
- Annual Wage Supplement (once a year)
- Able to work well as a team.
- Able to speak and read English.
- Able to handle carrying of heavy loads up to 20kg.
- Able to climb staircases frequently.
- Not be afraid of cats or dogs.
- Open to SGeans or PR only.
Interested applicants, please SMS 94794033 or send your resume to email@example.com