The Accountant will be entrusted with the following responsibilities:
• Performing bank reconciliations
• Maintaining spreadsheets
• Preparing statutory financial statements and relevant supporting schedules
• Generating sales invoices and credit notes
• Matching and processing of receipts from customers
• Processing vendor invoices, expense claims and payments
• Managing petty cash transactions
• Generating reports, including AR aging, P&L, balance sheets
• Preparing GST returns and basic tax computations
• Liaising with clients and answering simple queries
About Prelude Corporate Services Pte. Ltd.
Prelude Corporate Services Pte. Ltd. is an integrated business and outsourcing solutions provider to local SMEs and subsidiaries of multi-national corporations. As a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals, we are clients' trusted advisors who can be counted on to deliver practical solutions and personalised services.