· Payroll computation and processing for all employees and job cost allocation.
· Provide general administrative and Human Resource support.
· Keeping, maintaining & updating personal files/ records of all employees
· Work pass management: application / renewal / cancellation and tax clearance for foreign employees.
· Arrange relevant training course for employees and maintain training records.
· Perform payment of fines, renewal of company commercial vehicles road tax, insurances and arrangement of vehicle inspection.
· Regular supervision and maintenance on housekeeping.
· Provide 1st & 2nd level support to end users (PCs / Laptop/servers/Printers)
· Manage Network / system backup and disaster recovery operation
· Assist in answering phone calls and other ad-hoc duties.
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
· At least 2 years of working experience in construction industry.
Good knowledge on Singapore Employment Act
About Quek Hock Seng Construction Pte Ltd