We are currently seeking an administrative executive at our firm. The candidate must be flexible, and organized to meet the demands of our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills and prior experience in an assistant role.
Duties And Responsibilities
· Provide general administrative and human resource support in the office
· Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies, coordinate with vendors for timely repair / maintenance of equipment & facilities
· Managing of incoming / outgoing mails and answering of phone calls
· Manage Employee attendance, leave management and medical benefits
· Renewal of various types of licenses
· Assist on monthly payroll of workers
Updating and maintaining personnel files and databases.
Good command of spoken and written English
At least 5 years of solid office administration experience in a fast paced environment
Mature personality with strong execution skills
Positive attitude with lots of initiatives, creative in solutions and proactively.
Able to multi-task and exercise discretion appropriately
This person works in a Mandarin speaking environment and thus ability to speak, read and write
Interested candidates are requested to submit via email with the following information in your resume.
a) Education background
b) Current & expected salary
c) Notice period to leave employment
d) Recent photo
Reason(s) for leaving