• Use BIM (Building Information Modelling) to perform drawing and design work.
• To develop documentation and make BIM e-submissions to the Authorities using Autodesk Revit (BIM) software.
• Manage process of exchange, collaboration and coordination of BIM Data with consultants and contractors.
• Coordinate and liaise with project and construction team on submissions, updates or changes, and checking for clashes with other disciplines.
• Perform interference checking in Autodesk Navisworks and maintain proper documentation of clash detection report .
• Support Project Team in managing RFl’s and monitoring clashes for resolution.
• Assist to plan, manage and maintain the BIM data to meet project deliverable requirements
• Assist in maintaining BIM standards and workflow in accordance to company standards.
• Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with relevant experience. Or BCA Specialist Diploma in Building Information Modelling (BIM)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in BIM and use of Revit for Architectural/Civil Structural/ or M&E
• Well versed in construction documentation using Autodesk Revit software.
• Experience of authority BIM e-submission
• Ability to design and detail independently is a great added advantage
Interested candidates are requested to submit via email, detailed resume with education qualifications, stating current & expected salary and availability to commence work .