Kilo Kitchen is looking for an experienced and passionate Head Chef to join it’s growing team!
To successfully apply, you:
- Have successfully worked as a Head Chef, or in a similar position, for the past 3 years at a minimum
- Have a depth of knowledge and skills in the culinary arts and is a passionate, disciplined Chef
- Can confidently manage a team of Chefs during restaurant operations and oversee their welfare and growth
- Comfortable creating new dishes and proposing changes to menu, together with the Executive Chef and team
- Can implement and maintain stringent quality control and measures
- Familiar with cost control, stock takes, variance report and interviewing prospective candidates
- A positive problem solver with a can-do! attitude. You genuinely care for your team and guest experience and spare no expense at getting the best for both
- Possess superior time management skills and enjoy working as a team and can comfortably work long hours on your feet in a hectic work environment
- Can work weekends and public holidays
- This is a Full-Time position, open to Singaporeans only. Available immediately.
Some of your duties:
- This is an operational position – you work daily shifts in the kitchen, giving full support to the team.
- Oversee all sections during restaurant operations, will be responsible for seamless kitchen flow and ensuring quality control of every single dish.
- Work closely together with team and Executive Chef on all matters of the kitchen/ creating exciting new dishes as required
- Conduct training for dishes for service team
- Create SOP for kitchen team and train all new employees in the kitchen.
- Works together with Payroll/HR on payroll submission and hiring/employee matters
If this is what you have been on the search for, hit that apply button and we would love to meet with you for an in-person interview!
We will only be contacting applicants who have been shortlisted – thank you for applying!
About Raw Restaurant Pte Ltd
CAMP KILO CHARCOAL CLUB
We’re a roast joint with some of the tastiest, heartiest meats in town, but we’re also an escape from the everyday, taking you away and out back. Leave the hurried pace of the city outside our camp. Here, the fire never goes out, the food keeps on coming, and the stories never end.
Camp Kilo is part of the Kilo Collective group, which encompasses Kilo Kitchen and Kilo Lounge, Singapore & Indonesia.