- Attending to Customer’s queries
- Handling & Preparing of shipping documents. (Bill Of Lading preparation, permit declaration, …etc)
- Co-Ordinate shipment & Transportation arrangements
- Open & Keen in learning new or unfamiliar job scopes & willingness to provide extra customer service by monitoring & updating customers on their cargo status.
- 5 days work (Monday – Friday)
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Dress Code : Smart Casual
- Min. 1 yr exp in relevant working industry preferred
- Proficiency in MS office skills
- Good communication skills & pleasant personality
- Organized & Committed Team Player