- Answering calls and checking voice mail messages for main line, as well as taking down messages and relaying them to intended parties.
- Attending to guests.
- Collecting and distributing mail.
- Receiving courier packages and distributing them to intended parties.
- Making arrangements for local and international courier services when requested. Ordering of courier supplies.
- Filing Airway Bills and then extracting and matching them with courier invoices.
- Monthly requisition of pantry items and daily stocking of pantry.
- Ensuring all office equipment are in operating condition and informing Office Manager in the event servicing or repair is needed.
- Follow-up with quotations for repairs and liaising with hired company regarding repairs.
Getting quotations for office upkeep, eg. Carpet shampooing, painting etc.
Calling building maintenance when needed eg. Lighting and air-conditioning.
- Assisting Office Manager with administrative work.
- Other adhoc duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org