- To provide receptionist duties
- To provide office admin duties, – stationery order, courier service, handle mails and postage, filing, scanning of documents and photocopy
- Process supplier payments and staff expense claims
- Must be able to multi-task and perform ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels / Certificate in Accounting / LCCI
- Basic knowledge in accounting
- Meticulous, independent and responsible.
About SeedIn Technology Pte Ltd
The SeedIn Story
SeedIn is a debt-based crowdfunding platform. We match Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and investors so that SMEs can find suitable financing while investors can invest in it for a return.
Seedin believe in providing a win-win situation for investors and SMEs. We ensure the selection of credible SMEs through our stringent review process that includes meeting business owners and doing site visits. We pick the best suitable businesses that we will want to fund ourselves.
Five years into SeedIn’s journey, our community of investors would agree with our prudent methodology.
Regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, SeedIn holds a Capital Markets Services Licence to deal in securities under the Securities and Futures Act.
Why Join Us
Being part of the Fintech ecosystem, SeedIn is Singapore’s homegrown debt based crowdfunding platform. You will gain insights into this fast pace industry and pioneer together with us into the Fintech scene that is not only in Singapore but also across the offices that we have across Southeast Asia.
Our vision of empowering Singapore businesses with our community is through our philosophy “Powered By Seedin, Powered By The People”. Join us in this exciting journey as we look forward to Fintech – the future of financial services.