• Provide 1st line service and support to maintain firm relationship with customers
• Manage customer relationship and thoroughly plan, prepare and follow up customer visits (pre-call plan, post-call notes)
• To promote product and services, interact with customers, serve existing and potential customers
• To participate in marketing events
• At least a Diploma in any discipline
• Engaging Customer, services and results oriented
• 2 years of relevant experience in client services or user engagement preferred
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Analytical mindset; problem solver, troubleshooting
• Good communication skills
About SeedIn Technology Pte Ltd
The SeedIn Story
SeedIn is a debt-based crowdfunding platform. We match Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and investors so that SMEs can find suitable financing while investors can invest in it for a return.
Seedin believe in providing a win-win situation for investors and SMEs. We ensure the selection of credible SMEs through our stringent review process that includes meeting business owners and doing site visits. We pick the best suitable businesses that we will want to fund ourselves.
Five years into SeedIn’s journey, our community of investors would agree with our prudent methodology.
Regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, SeedIn holds a Capital Markets Services Licence to deal in securities under the Securities and Futures Act.
Why Join Us
Being part of the Fintech ecosystem, SeedIn is Singapore’s homegrown debt based crowdfunding platform. You will gain insights into this fast pace industry and pioneer together with us into the Fintech scene that is not only in Singapore but also across the offices that we have across Southeast Asia.
Our vision of empowering Singapore businesses with our community is through our philosophy “Powered By Seedin, Powered By The People”. Join us in this exciting journey as we look forward to Fintech – the future of financial services.