Looking for career growth? Keen to develop technical skill-sets which are highly sought after in a niche industry? Enjoy working in a young and vibrant environment?
We are one of the leading AV System Integrator in Singapore , with core expertise in Design and Build for Professional Audio Visual Solutions for Multinational Corporations, Government, Education, Entertainment and Houses of Worship.
Here’s a chance for you to join our rapid growing company, where our engineers get to be trained and kept abreast of the latest technology and skill-set in this growing industry
- Perform onsite fault diagnosis and coordinate and liaise with product suppliers to
resolve technical product issues related to video conferencing and audio-visual
- Escalate technical issues to manufacturer when the complexity of issue(s) exceed(s)
the individual’s capacity; approach internal specialists for technical advice when
- Provide technical advice and Engineering support to customers
- Undertake reliable scheduled preventive maintenance and corrective actions on
- Analyse tasks, resolve problems encountered and provide feedback and suggestions
to superiors for future enhancement and knowledge sharing with the Post-Sales team
- Local Diploma / Higher Nitec in Audio Visual/ Engineering:
- Positive attitude, flexible, open mind-set, customer-focused
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of AV equipment (e.g. projector, TV, wireless transmitter, control
processor, DSP) is an advantage
- Wide Area Network (WAN) / Local Area Network (LAN) – Experience in maintaining,
Set-up, Configuration, Troubleshooting , Fault Rectification of such networks will be
About Spectrum Audio Visual Pte Ltd
Established in 1999 with more than 80 Staffs, Spectrum Audio Visual Pte Ltd is a leading AV system integrator in Singapore, with core expertise in Design and Build for Professional Audio Visual Solutions for Multinational Corporations, Government, Education, Entertainment and Houses of Worship.