● Prepare and update receipts and payments.
● Prepare monthly Financial reports.
● Be responsible for updating HR records.
● Be responsible to maintain the Contracts filing.
● Ad-hoc duties from time to time.
Day to Day Activities:
● Maintaining Cash Book.
● Filing and maintaining proper records.
● Basic HR functions.
Education & Experience:
● Diploma in Accounting or higher.
● At least 1-2 years of experience.
● Ability to work independently.
● Good team player.
● Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
● Strong attention to detail with proven verbal and written communication skills are essential.
● Microsoft office skills is essential
● Experience with Quickbooks / MYOB Accounting Software will be an added advantage.