- Develop new business and maintain key accounts.
- Prepare and execute action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospect.
- Building successful business relationships.
- Able to co-ordinate with clients and internal department for quotations and negotiation.
- Follow through with the customers till full payments are received.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
- Possesses a minimum of “A” Level / Diploma or equivalent.
- IT savvy.
- Possess a positive attitude to learn, have initiative and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Prefer having good contact with architects, contractors, designers and purchasers in building industry.
- Prefer working experience and has good sales network.
- Prefer bilingual.
- Possess a valid driving license and preferably with own transport (allowance will be provided).
- Willing to work in West area.
- Able to work on alternate Saturdays.
About Stonrich Pte Ltd
STONRICH is one of the Singapore's largest stone company, with more brands, more products coming and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
We have grown from a trading house to having a factory to provide quality fabrication and installation works to our customers. You will join our great team to continuously provide quality works which we believe is what makes us one of the leading supplier in the market. We are looking for candidate who are passionate about revolutionizing the building industry. We are building the next great Stone company and we need people who share our dream to achieve our vision together.