As a fitness X fashion startup which fosters and advocates very strongly for health, wellness and movement despite the hustle and bustle of our day to day routines, our team is perfect for anyone who love fashions and is a strong believer of having an active lifestyle!
Communication and being a team player is key as you will be required to work with a variety of people. Experience and knowledge of social media and online retailing would be rendered very useful as well.
A. Job Description
You will be performing a vital role in conceptualising visuals based on requirements that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
This may include (but not limited to):
- Concept illustrations
- Website Designing
- Photography / Videography shoot conceptualizing
- Collaterals / PR Kit / Product Packaging
- Social media
- Exhibitions / Product displays etc.
As a graphics designer, you will be required to:
- Manage website, social media channels & content mix for brand awareness and sales objectives while ensuring consistent messaging and imagery across all channels and adhering to style and branding guidelines
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, websites, packaging and collaterals
- Review designs for errors and incorporate design suggestions into the final design prior to printing or publication
- Select colors, images / photos, text style, and layouts used across all media, communication and advertising channels
- Conceptualise and create EDMs / Newsletter / ‘Welcome’ Email Sequences
- Design emails and media kit for relevant publication
- Work with Marketing on products relating to influencer-led gifting and campaigns
- Assist with all relevant ad-hoc projects / events / campaigns
B. Job Requirements
- Photoshop/Illustrator/Keynote/Movie – Editing Software
- Visual design
- Basic photography skills
- Basic copywriting
- Social media savvy
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent
- Specialization in Marketing / Fashion preferred
- No work experience required