You will be assisting to execute marketing and PR strategies within an exciting fashion startup. As this is a fitness X fashion startup, an interest in fitness and fashion would be great!
- Developing assets for web and marketing team (e.g. brochures, eDMs, PR kit, marketing deck)
- Create, curate and manage published content (photos, animations, videos) for marketing, social media and acquisitions
- Research inspiration and assist shoots in line with brand and creative direction
- Prepare run sheets and coordinate products and props for photo and video shoots
- Desk-based activities like emailing, coordination etc
- Photoshop/Illustrator/Keynote/Movie – Editing Software
- Visual design
- Basic photography skills
- Basic copywriting
- Social media savvy
- Candidate must possess at least Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent.
- Preferably specialized in Marketing / Fashion
- No work experience required.