Job applicant plays a key role in bridging customer’s expectation and in-house operations. Applicant is required to multi-task between GD role and execute the initial stage of fabrication process. Daily task involves producing digital design proof that meet clients’ expectation and drawn accurately to the final product. After the confirmation of design proof, applicant is required to use the draft they produce to process in machines (e.g. large printers & laser machine).
Summary of Job Scope:
– Communicate and follow up with clients on deliverables
– Design and produce shop drawings & superimpose images that is accurate to actual deliverables
– Execute the 1st stage of fabrication process; prepare materials for production workers. (e.g. preparing sticker prints for production workers to install on other surface).
– Prepare files accordingly to machine requirements
– Operate large printers, laser machine, laminator & plotter.
– Applicant is required to know Adobe Illustrator software, experience in other software (e.g. CorelDraw, Photoshop) will be considered.
– As we are handling the face of companies, their logo & branding, applicants have to be sensitive to colours & dimensions.
– Able to work independently
– Willingness to learn
About Sturdy Sign & Acrylic Products Pte Ltd
Sturdy Sign is a Signage company in Singapore. We have been a reliable and trusted partner for Signage & Large Printing needs. Our portfolio includes clients from institutes and corporations, to business owners and individuals. We offer turn-key services from conceptualisation to production and installation.