PART A: Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the preparation and processing payroll for twice in a month for headcount less than 200.
• Liaise with site personnel for the project timesheets submission to payroll.
• Track and ensure the accuracy of daily attendance, overtime submission, leave records and monthly payroll deductions.
• Handle queries from employees on payroll related matters.
• Prepare payroll information for monthly CPF submission.
• Provide final salary information for IR21 submission for non-local employees.
• Handles WICA matter.
• Provide general administrative support as assigned by your superior.
PART B: Requirement:
1. Candidate must possess at least ‘O’ Levels certificate.
2. 1 – 2 years’ experience in handling payroll processing.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint).
4. Able to work under pressure and complete the task within the deadline.
5. Meticulous and willing to learn.
About Supersonic Maintenance Services Pte Ltd
Supersonic Maintenance Services Pte Ltd (SMS) is incorporated in 1984 as a company that provides cleaning services. Over the years since its incorporation, SMS has been actively involved in tendering for government as well as private projects in the cleaning and maintenance industries.