Due to our business expansion, we are currently looking for Declaration Officers to join our growing organization.
Do you want to work for a company that offers job advancement and gives you a rewarding career?
Tradenet Services Pte Ltd is a one stop customs documentation services provider in Singapore and the only one with proprietary software, providing customised documentation processing services for Land, Sea and Air Freight and Logistics communities.Career advancement opportunities are offered to the right individuals who are willing to grow with the company.
- Verify that the full details of the Airway Bill/Ocean Bill of Lading and Commercial invoices as provided by the customer are in order before data entry.
- Where there are discrepancies you are to seek the advice of the supervisor.
- To undertake data entry in the TradeNet system upon confirmation once all relevant information are in proper order
- To check and confirm that all information are correctly entered before submitting for online approval from Customs and other relevant authorities. Where necessary, fax or email the documents as soon as possible to support the declaration of sensitive shipments.
- Once the approved permits are received, print out the hard copies of these and then,
- a) Check on all terms and conditions of approval as stipulated by the Singapore Customs in permit.
- b) Ensure that the customs requirements are complied. You are to inform the customer of the requirements and then scan and e-mail the information to the customers immediately.
Upon completion of job, collate all relevant documents and place them in the appropriate place as directed by the Supervisor.
- To carry out Customer requirements and instructions only after obtaining prior approval from the Supervisor.
- To assist the Supervisor in all aspects of day to day operations.
- Diploma/ O Level/ Higher Nitec
- Must possess good communication skills and must have basic knowledge in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Must be willing to do shift work – Morning, Afternoon, Night
- Must be willing to work in Changi
- Individuals without experience may apply as training will be provided at our cost
- Promising career prospects
- Preferably those staying in the East area.
All successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.