- Degree in Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering/ Science.
- Good knowledge and experience in digital & analogue circuits design, power management, and micro-controller programming.
- Knowledge in development of software applications for mobile and wearable devices.
- Familiar with firmware development on embedded systems using C/C++ and/or assembly, and porting software codes from different platform will be an advantage.
- Hands on and team player orientated.
- Singaporeans only.
UOB Summer Internships 2018 are available in the following segments
- Corporate Finance.
- Global Markets & Investment Management.
- Group Strategic Communications and Customer Advocacy.
- Group Wholesale Bank.
- Global Wholesales Operations.
- Group Retail.
We are looking for students with disciplines in the following areas
- Business Administration.
- Banking & Finance.
- Business IT.
- Information Management Systems.
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Software Engineering.
The Summer Internship will commence in mid-May and will end in July.
About United Overseas Bank
Interested applicants may apply here .