Up For Paws Dog Daycare is looking for a full-time dog daycare assistant who wants an exciting career in the force-free dog service industry!
Safety of dogs and staff are our highest priority. We practice force-free dog training techniques at Up For Paws.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of dog Playgroups
- General dog care: Bathing, Feeding, Walking
- Force-free dog training and communication with dogs
- Cleaning and tidying of daycare facility daily
- Communicate and update clients
- Communicate with management and teammates
- Long-term hire only. Able to be with us for minimum 1 year.
- Have taken care of dogs before
- Self motivated
- Honest and reliable
- Willing to learn (we will send you to Canine first aid and Positive training courses)
- Driver’s license a plus
- Previous Force free/positive training experience a plus
Please send your resume and short answer to the following questions:
- Why would you be a value to our team?
- What motivates you most about this work?
- Why would you like to join Up For Paws?
Please send all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. (DO NOT CALL, SMS, OR WHATSAPP US.)
About Up For Paws
Up For Paws is a dog daycare that believes in positive reinforcement, responsible dog ownership, and a dog-friendly Singapore city for the win!