- Support procurement team with focus on Large Format Printers (LFP) and 3D business
- Accountable for interaction with strategic vendors, manufacturing partner, suppliers and organisations worldwide
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Depts and other Supply Chain teams to understand production requirement and needs and cost insights
- Drive vendor improvement and continuous quality improving by issue resolution, vendor audits and expertise in the technology managed
- Manage Cost, Manufacturability, Quality, AoS and drive Cost Reduction and/or resourcing projects
- Ensure that procurement technical deliverables are met, including parts/sub-assemblies specs clarification, manufacturing processes, tooling, quality control plan, assurance of supply, prototypes for builds, metrology, etc.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Min 4 years’ experience as a Strategic Sourcing Engineer / Design Engineer / Field Application Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer in PCAs and EE components
- Experienced in electrical subsystems such PCB, PCA (design and manufacturing and testing), Boundary scan techniques, ASIC, DDR, touch panels and display, power electronics, dynamic cables, power supplies power cabinets, motors, power supplies, PC-like motherboards, fans, motors, electromechanical
- Exposure to Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma and other quality methodologies will be valued
- Strong technology knowhow including PCA Quality and Process Engineering and major EE components
Interested applicants kindly email your resume in MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may fax your resume to us at 3151-8308.
EA Registration No: R1103530
EA Licence No: 05C3767
About Vision Career Solutions
Vision Career Solutions is a career service provider that offers professional staffing services through our extensive networks and databases, ranging from junior, middle to top management personnel.
Well-connected with numerous MNCs and SMEs, Vision Career Solutions aims to provide efficient and quality services in the recruitment process.
We look forward to share how we can assist you in taking a step further in your career!