- Familiar with M&E tender process and documentation Integration/preparation includes BOQ, Spec, Drawing, Method of Statement, and associated documents per contract requirement
- Develop and advise tender/procurement strategy, and contact associated mechanical or electrical sub-cons/suppliers for scope clarification and quotation requisition
- Collect tender information from website periodically, and advise appropriate tenders for participation
- Review and monitor market latest movements/conditions in terms of competitive price, technology, and innovation
- Provide necessity information to site management during project implementation period
- To learn and operate company’s cost control system
- Diploma/Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years’ tendering experience in construction industry
- Capable of negotiating with clients or sub-cons/suppliers
- Highly self-motivated, good working attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in MS Word document to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may fax your resume to us at 3151-8308.
EA Registration No: R1103530
EA Licence No: 05C3767
About Vision Career Solutions
Vision Career Solutions is a career service provider that offers professional staffing services through our extensive networks and databases, ranging from junior, middle to top management personnel.
Well-connected with numerous MNCs and SMEs, Vision Career Solutions aims to provide efficient and quality services in the recruitment process.
We look forward to share how we can assist you in taking a step further in your career!