- Carry out installation, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance at the customers’ premises
- Provide diagnosis and repairs with the aid of product manuals
- Min Higher Nitec / Diploma in Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering
- Candidates without any relevant experience are welcome to apply
- Basic knowledge of networking preferred but not essential
- Possess positive working attitude
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may fax your resume to us at 3151-8308.
Please include in your resume the following information:
(1) Reason(s) for leaving your current and/or previous employment(s)
(2) Availability / Notice period required
(3) Current / Last drawn and expected salary
(4) Names and contact numbers of 2 character referees relating to your previous employment(s)
We thank you in advance for your interest in applying for this position and shall get in touch with you as soon as you have been shortlisted.
EA Registration No: R1103530
EA Licence No: 05C3767
About Vision Career Solutions
Vision Career Solutions is a career service provider that offers professional staffing services through our extensive networks and databases, ranging from junior, middle to top management personnel.
Well-connected with numerous MNCs and SMEs, Vision Career Solutions aims to provide efficient and quality services in the recruitment process.
We look forward to share how we can assist you in taking a step further in your career!