- Carry out new product (hardware and software) testing, setup and evaluation
- Set up hardware and software for customer trials and marketing events such as seminars and road-shows
- Perform any data testing or integration work required by customers
- Install and set up hardware and software components that are purchased by customers
- Configure and set up workflows according to customer’s requirements and business processes
- Ensure proper documentation of all projects implemented and work done, and submit the documentation to the relevant parties
- Higher Nitec / Diploma in IT, Computer Studies or any related field
- Good knowledge in office hardware (MFP) and software
- Preferably 1 to 2 years’ experience in IT support and training
- Fresh Diploma holders are welcome to apply
- Ability to provide quality and professional customer service and support
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in MS Word document to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may fax your resume to us at 3151-8308.
EA Registration No: R1103530
EA Licence No: 05C3767
About Vision Career Solutions
Vision Career Solutions is a career service provider that offers professional staffing services through our extensive networks and databases, ranging from junior, middle to top management personnel.
Well-connected with numerous MNCs and SMEs, Vision Career Solutions aims to provide efficient and quality services in the recruitment process.
We look forward to share how we can assist you in taking a step further in your career!