- Perform risk assessment and job safety analysis
- Ensure compliance to safety procedures
- Perform duties as assigned at project sites and workplace
- Liaise and communicate with clients, third parties and team members
- Possess Confined Space Supervisor certification
- At least 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may fax your resume to us at 3151-8308 or call 6699-9266 for more information.
Please include in your resume the following information:
(1) Reason(s) for leaving your current and/or previous employment(s)
(2) Availability / Notice period required
(3) Current / Last drawn and expected salary
(4) Recent photograph
(5) Names and contact numbers of 2 character referees relating to your previous employment(s)
We thank you in advance for your interest in applying for this position and shall get in touch with you as soon as you have been shortlisted.
EA Registration No: R1103530
EA Licence No: 05C3767
About Vision Career Solutions
Vision Career Solutions is a career service provider that offers professional staffing services through our extensive networks and databases, ranging from junior, middle to top management personnel.
Well-connected with numerous MNCs and SMEs, Vision Career Solutions aims to provide efficient and quality services in the recruitment process.
We look forward to share how we can assist you in taking a step further in your career!