• Create and follow up with all raised IT incident, problem, service request or enquiries tickets promptly to ensure service level agreement are met
• Triage issues and service requests via phone and email
• Leverage on internal and external resources (Knowledge based, user guides, FAQ, support sites, vendors etc.) to answer questions and resolve issues
• Contribute to the maintenance of user guides, knowledge articles and FAQ documentations
• Other Ad-hoc duties assigned
• Nitec / Diploma in IT or related field
• Experience in service helpdesk will be added advantage
• Quick learner and passionate in IT role
• Open to staggered shift hours when required
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may fax your resume to us at 3151-8308.
Please include in your resume the following information:
(1) Reason(s) for leaving your current and/or previous employment(s)
(2) Availability / Notice period required
(3) Current / Last drawn and expected salary
(4) Recent photograph
(5) Names and contact numbers of 2 character referees relating to your previous employment(s)
We thank you in advance for your interest in applying for this position and shall get in touch with you as soon as you have been shortlisted.
EA Registration No: R1103530
EA Licence No: 05C3767
About Vision Career Solutions
Vision Career Solutions is a career service provider that offers professional staffing services through our extensive networks and databases, ranging from junior, middle to top management personnel.
Well-connected with numerous MNCs and SMEs, Vision Career Solutions aims to provide efficient and quality services in the recruitment process.
We look forward to share how we can assist you in taking a step further in your career!