Vision Critical provides a cloud-based customer intelligence platform that allows companies to build engaged, secure communities of customers they can use continuously, across the enterprise, for ongoing, real-time feedback and insight. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes.
This is a great opportunity to launch a successful and rewarding career in an award-winning global company, learning from some of the best professionals in the industry and engaging with co-workers and clients around the world. The potential for career development within our organization is endless. Join our team!
Business Development Associate – Singapore
As the Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for finding, researching and qualifying sales prospects for the marketing and sales team. You will join the Asia Pacific Marketing team as an integral member of the team who will tell the story of Vision Critical to prospective clients, everyday.
In this role, you will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
- Conduct sales activities daily (emails, calls), book meetings and qualify prospective clients
- Respond to and qualify incoming web inquiries and event leads regarding Vision Critical’s thought leadership marketing content
- Research and source leads relevant to the Vision Critical solutions and the client’s brand’s needs
- Drive event registrations and follow up across prospects and customers to attend field marketing events
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our sales development team to help fill the pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Vision Critical’s solutions
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified leads and opportunities
You are a high-energy, self-motivated, driven individual with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural communication skills. You’re a fast learner and a self-starter who is motivated to get results, work diligently across all of your duties and wants to work in a progressive technology company. If you’re looking for a career in modern marketing and technology sales and need a way to get started, this could be the opportunity for you!
- Excels in team environments
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to prioritize, focus and manage time effective
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Confidence to talk to executives of the worlds biggest brands
- High energy and positive attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Prior inside sales experience is a plus
- 1-2 years work experience is a plus
- Experience being held to metrics is a plus
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Vision Critical and encourage you to constantly check our website for a list of all current opportunities.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer