Attractive Wages, Bonus + incentives package
- Responsible for troubleshooting, service and repair of dishwashers and related system.
- Perform on-site inspections and preventive maintenance services.
- Carry out equipment installation, testing and commissioning
- Perform dilution test of chemical for all range product at customer’s site
- Attend to emergency breakdown on a round-the-clock basis
- Able to work independently while remain a strong team player
- Carry out site visits and provide operator trainings to users
- Generate and compile job reports.
- Follow up with clients on repair jobs to be done.
- Min. Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 1 – 2 years of working experience, preferably in related field or industry
- Possess of Class 2 / 3 driving license is essential.
- Good command of English
- Preferably able to commence work soon
Interested candidates please submit your detailed resume.
Please ensure the following information is provided in your application: -
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
- Notice period
- Position applied for in the email
About Winterhalter Singapore Pte Ltd
Winterhalter is an established German based company engaged in manufacturing and distribution of high quality, technology-driven and cost-effective commercial warewashing systems for professional kitchens. In line with our expansion, we invite self-motivated individuals to join our team.