Attractive Wages, commission, Bonus + incentives package
- To build and develop new markets, cold-call and prospect to secure new accounts and promote company’s chemicals product and machine rentals.
- Consistently meet annual sales targets to achieve company objectives.
- Provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Able to work independently while remain a strong team player. Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Meetings and follow up with clients on sales quotation / inquiries.
- Responsible to co-ordinate with customers to perform on-site inspections, checking and ensure readiness of site condition for machine installation
- Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring that your customers’ facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained
- Carry out site visits, testing, and provide on-site chemical demonstration / operator training to users.
- In-charged of perform dilution test of chemical for all range product at customer’s site.
- After sales support to ensure customer satisfaction and service. Maintain a good relationship with clients and new contacts.
- Execute any other business related task assigned to you from time to time.
- Submit weekly sales reports, forecast sales targets and ensure they are met, track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering, Chemistry, Business studies / Administration /
- Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess of Class 3 driver license is essential. (Preferably with own transport)
- Preferably able to commence work soon
Interested candidates please submit your detailed resume.
Please ensure the following information is provided in your application: -
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
- Notice period
- Position applied for in the email
About Winterhalter Singapore Pte Ltd
Winterhalter is an established German based company engaged in manufacturing and distribution of high quality, technology-driven and cost-effective commercial warewashing systems for professional kitchens. In line with our expansion, we invite self-motivated individuals to join our team.